- Using email Attachment:
- Send / Receive issues
- Dropping of Attachment
- Limitation of Size
- Virus prone.
- Mail - server issues
- Accidental erase
- Accidental Share of Information to wrong recipient.
- Leased-line connectivity:
- Heavy Infrastructure Cost
- Heavy maintenance Cost
- Cost escalates as Number of Branches/Locations grow.
- Alternative to solution needing Leased Line is only VPN.
- Remote Application Sharing using VPN Connectivity.
- Requires Access Infrastructure, Presentation Server, Framework & MetaFrame to work, which adds to TCO.
- High Cost of Installation & Deployment.
- VPNs require an in-depth understanding of public network security issues and taking proper precautions in VPN deployment.
- Requires Skilled IT Professional to Manage & Monitor,
- Not truly mobile, suitable for Intranet setup.
- Execution behind Firewall requires SSL.
- VSAT Connectivity
- Space Constraint to put dish antenna.
- Snow Building, Breakage or Dislocation of Dish, breakages hinder.
- Heavy Investment.
- Failure of Satellite Itself (requires Redirection to other satellite.)
- Occasional outages due to the sun.
- Occasional outages due to weather. (Very heavy precipitation can block the signal)
- On-Line Web Based Solution
- Highly dependent on Net
- Invoice can not be generated if Net is down
- Navigation is not easy and is very slow.
- All the functionality is not available
- Not easy to operate & navigate, as client software
- Quicksoft Art of Data Synchronization
- No Technology Overhead:
- No Communication Overhead:
- Minimal Start-up Cost & Maintenance free:
- Convenient to adopt and use:
- Server of Your choice:
- Fresh & Updated Data:
- Fast & Scalable:
- No time Constraint:
- No need of Dedicated Server or Data Center:
- MIS of all the Branches available at finger-tips
What are the different methods |
Why use ArtDS |
Advantage of ArtDS |
How ArtDS Works |
How to take it Further